Tired of all the 'Spiritual Hype'?
Do you find the majority of current 'spiritual' programs mostly hype without depth or quality? Do you have questions about life, God and the Universe for which you haven't found answers? The International Metaphysical Academy’s one-year Graduate ProgramTM offers spiritually-oriented students of all levels the opportunity to study unparalleled, cutting-edge spiritual information which will benefit both your daily life and your eternal Soul. This information is not available anywhere else in North America.
Attend the International Metaphysical Academy
Dates and Times:
Module I - Saturdays: Next Module I class starts on February 25, 2017 - Parts 1-2. The following class dates are:
April 8, 2017 - Parts 3-4
June 3, 2017 - Parts 5-6
July 15, 2017 - Parts 7-8
September 9, 2017 - Parts 9-10
November 4, 2017 - Parts 11-12 - Completion
Each session runs from 9:59 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Location: To be confirmed in Victoria BC.
Fee: $ 1,800.00 CAD, incl.Taxes, for the full term, including study materials.
(Food and beverages not included).
EARLY BIRD RATE until February 15, 2017: $1500.00, if paid in full by cash, with PayPal or by check. Postdated checks are accepted with prior arrangement.
Tuition is tax deductable as Graduates of the Academy's Program qualify to become ordained as Metaphysical Ministers, if they so desire, through the Canadian International Metaphysical Ministry (CIMM) to perform weddings and other ceremonies in the Province of British Columbia and various other Canadian Provinces.
Module I - First Year Academy Curriculum
Module I (Parts 1 to 12) includes: *
· Foundation - Basic Knowledge about the Contact to and from the Beyond
· New Knowledge about Death and the Transition Process
· The Parallel World - Steps and Levels
· The 8 Levels of Consciousness
· The Connection between Karma, Fate, Accidents and Free Will
· Successful Application of Medial and other Energy-Related Abilities
· Soul Constellations, Soul Families and Soul Polarities
· Spirit and Soul Differences
· Spirit Possessions and Spirit Releasement Practice
· High and Ascended Masters, Avatars and Yogis: their Roles and Purpose
· How to deal with Universal Knowledge
· Integration and Application of New Spiritual Knowledge for Everyday Living
*A detailed, lesson-by-lesson outline of over 90 specific topics is available to anyone interested upon request. Subject to continuous development and improvement.
Also included: Summary, year-end retrospective, Certificate of Completion with unique meditation techniques to facilitate the letting go of old blocks and attachments.