Taking an in-depth look at religions and spiritual societies.
In our 300 series of study, we’ll be taking a look at all the different levels of our physical and spiritual bodies, religious and spiritual movements across the world, then move on to a study of sects, cults, meditation and finally – the point of it all – informed and joyful living.
Part 1: What new information do we now have about Auras and Chakras that makes them so fascinating?
- Aura injuries, ignorance and the development of blockages
- Aura protection and cleansing
- What is the “Third Eye”?
Part 2: How can we recognize and unblock implants from negative powers? In this section, we uncover all kinds of implants from the beginning of life on earth, including:
- Positive and negative Implants through suggestions
- The Suction Principle, types of blockages, and how to remove them
- Flexible Implants, Self-Runners, Forced and Self-induced Implants
Parts 3-4: We dive into religions of the worlds, from ancient mythology to alternative spirituality. What are the constants of all major religions and why is the practice of religion important to mankind?
- Overview of the world’s major religions
- Sects and cults
- Exploring the leading edge of human consciousness, God and the future of the universe
Parts 5-6: Now that we know about the great world’s religions, we analyze and contrast the specifics between them, addressing:
- Influences of the Church including the subject of God, the Bible, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit
- The historical connections between Islam and Christianity
- Buddhism and Hinduism in comparison to other World Religions
Parts 7-8: What is it that fascinates us about secret societies?* We
take a peak inside the history and present day society of lodges, unions, sects, Church, Illuminati, Free Masons, Scientology... and more:
- Secret societies and the attraction of sects
- The History of the Illuminati and the Vatican’s Alliances
- The powers of the world, and goals and strategies of the New World Order
*This information is important in the stimulation of collective intentions and thoughts towards finding a common path to eliminate negativity and create peace, so that our quality of life can be enhanced and maintained.
Parts 9-10: The pursuit of happiness and joyful living—isn’t this was life is truly about? If so, why do we frequently find this place so difficult to obtain? We look into:
- Scientific findings about happiness and contentment from Psychology and Neuroscience
- Dealing with extreme stress situations
- Morphic and morphogenetic Fields to find "Spirit Matter"
Part 11: What is the influence of man on nature? Can we deeply communicate with animals? How the Law of Resonance connects us all.
- The special purpose of animals and how we can consciously communicate
- Catastrophes, epidemics and crimes to creatures
- Man, animals and nature - The Law of Resonance
Part 12: Summary, overview and application of knowledge. We complete, review and appreciate what we’ve learned.
- Individual Summary Presentations
- Application of Universal Knowledge to your personal and professional Life
- Appreciations and Acknowledgements
CELEBRATION and Certificates!